Dates of Operation: June 26, 2021 - Late September, 2021
*Operation may be suspended depending on the Covid-19 situation.
Sea kayaks are specialized kayaks with a covered deck and the ability to drive through waves. Sitting at sea level as you glide across the water surface is an amazing experience and will give you the sense of walking on water. The Sea of Japan coastline is a part of the Niseko-Shakotan-Otaru Kaigan Quasi National Park and offers amazing scenery, especially from the ocean. Beginners or first-timers can be assured our expert guides will explain all flotation equipment, safety features and show you the correct techniques so you can quickly adapt to enjoy the tour.
Adult Age 13+: ¥13,200/p.p.
Child Age 6-12: ¥11,000/p.p.
Child Age 3-5: ¥4,400/p.p.
- Dates of Operation: June 26, 2021 - Late September
- Duration: Approx.7 hours (Actual Kayaking hour is approximately 5 hrs)
- Starting Time: 9:00am
- Tours require a minimum of 2 guests to operate.
- Group may be increased to 8pax
- Light meal such as sandwiches is included
- Advanced payment required.
Please prepare appropriate clothing and items for the activity. Also, don't forget to check the meeting time in advance.TOUR SCHEDULE AND WHAT TO EXPECT
What makes Hanazono so special?
We have more!!
Enjoy different activities in the morning and afternoon, including tree trekking, which opened in 2021, making us the all-day destination.
Inquiries & Booking
Tel: 0136 - 21 - 3333
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: 8:30am 〜 5:00pm
- In principle, reservations can be made up to 2 months in advance of the date of use.
- Online and Phone booking is available until 12:00 pm one day in advance.
- If there is availability, participation on the same day may also be possible by phone booking.
- Please click here for the cancellation policy.
- Advanced payment required for this activity.
PREVENTION MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
This season’s summer activities at Niseko Hanazono Resort will operate while sticking to the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees.
Please read it carefully before making a booking.
Please bring and wear a mask when entering the resort center Hanazono 308, and keep it on while moving to the activity location.
Meeting Spot and Time
The meeting spot is in the Hirafu area. Please check below for details.
*You can also meet at the venue, please contact us if you wish to do so. (The venue will vary depending on the conditions of the day.)
- The price for a single person is ¥22,000.
- Light meal is included in the price. Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies.
- Children under 6 years old can ride with a parent or guardian.
- Children may not be able to attend depending on the number of adults in the group.
- Basically, we go sea kayaking in Shakotan Peninsula, but this will be subject to change according to weather and sea conditions.
- Times of the tours are approximate. It may vary depending on the progress of the tour, and traffic conditions.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol may not participate in the activity.
- Pregnant customers may not join the activity.
What to Bring
- A full change of clothes, underwear, towel, hat (with a chinstrap recommended), and sunglasses.
- Drinks in plastic bottles or water bottles.
- A windbreaker or raincoat can be useful when the temperature is low.
- Cameras & electronic devices - You can bring them at your own responsibility.
- If you are sensitive to motion sickness, we recommend that you take or bring anti-sickness medication.
What to Wear
We recommend you wear swimwear or underwear that can get wet.
Please come to the meeting point after changing your clothes if possible.
- Swimwear or underwear that can get wet should be worn over a quick-drying synthetic shirt and shorts.
- Watches/Jewelry - Please remove all watches, jewelry before you arrive.
- Shoes - wear something comfortable in the water and have a strap on the heel. Wear diving boots if you have, but trainers are fine if you don't mind getting wet. Do not wear sports sandals or thongs.
Getting Fitted Out
Once you are ready, our guides will instruct you on how to get fitted out. The below is the standard for our Sea Kayaking trips.
Wear it to avoid the strong sunlight of the ocean. A hat with a chinstrap is recommended.
With a life jacket, you don't have to worry about drowning.
Swimwear or underwear that can get wet should be worn over a quick-drying synthetic shirt and shorts are recommended.
Wear diving boots if you have. Or, something comfortable in the water and have a strap on the heel.
- Cancellations received 11 days from the date of use will incur no cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received between 10 days and 6 days from the date of use will incur a 30% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received between 5 days and 2 days from the date of use will incur a 70% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 1 day or less from the date of use will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
Please do not hesitate to cancel activities when you have symptoms such as coughing, fever that seem to be related to Covid-19.
Please consult us on cancellation fee in that case.