Closed for this season. We look forward to seeing you next season.
Dates of Operation: Late June - August 31, 2023
*Bookings are by request only.
- Our reservation team will contact you by phone or email to let you know if your request is accepted or not.
- Bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that even if you are able to submit your request via the registration form, it might be full.
Sea kayaks are specialized kayaks with a covered deck and the ability to drive through waves. Sitting at sea level as you glide across the water surface is an amazing experience and will give you the sense of walking on water. The Sea of Japan coastline is a part of the Niseko-Shakotan-Otaru Kaigan Quasi National Park and offers amazing scenery, especially from the ocean. Beginners or first-timers can be assured our expert guides will explain all flotation equipment, safety features and show you the correct techniques so you can quickly adapt to enjoy the tour.
Adult Age 13+: ¥14,300/p.p. | Child Age 6-12: ¥12,100/p.p. | Child Age 3-5: ¥5,500/p.p.
- Duration: Approx.7 hours (Actual Kayaking hour is approximately 5 hrs)
- Starting Time: 9:00am
- Tours require a minimum of 2 guests to operate.
- Group may be increased to 8pax
- Light meal such as sandwiches is included
Be sure to check the following.
What to Bring
- Swimwear or underwear that can get wet should be worn over a quick-drying synthetic shirt and shorts.
- A full change of clothes, underwear, towel, hat (with a chinstrap recommended), and sunglasses.
- Shoes - wear something comfortable in the water and have a strap on the heel. Wear diving boots if you have, but trainers are fine if you don't mind getting wet. Do not wear sports sandals or thongs.
- A windbreaker or raincoat can be useful when the temperature is low.
- Drinks in plastic bottles or water bottles.
Before the Tour
- Watches/Jewelry - Please remove all watches, jewelry before you arrive.
- If you are sensitive to motion sickness, we recommend that you take or bring anti-sickness medication.
Getting Fitted Out
Wear it to avoid the strong sunlight of the ocean. A hat with a chinstrap is recommended.
With a life jacket, you don't have to worry about drowning.
Swimwear or underwear that can get wet should be worn over a quick-drying synthetic shirt and shorts are recommended.
Wear diving boots if you have. Or, something comfortable in the water and have a strap on the heel.
What to Bring
- You can bring them at your own responsibility.
Meeting Spot and Time
The meeting spot is in the Hirafu area. Please check below for details.
*Note that the meeting place is not in Hanazono.
*You can also meet at the venue, please contact us if you wish to do so. (The venue will vary depending on the conditions of the day.)
- The price for a single person is ¥25,000.
- Light meal is included in the price. Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies.
- Children under 12 are generally required to kayak with a parent or guardian.
- Children may not be able to attend depending on the number of adults in the group.
- Basically, we go sea kayaking in Shakotan Peninsula, but this will be subject to change according to weather and sea conditions.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol, pregnant or in poor health are not welcome to participate.
Inquiries, Bookings and Discounts
Inquiries & Booking
- In principle, bookings can be made from the first day of the two months prior to the date of use.
- Online booking is available until 12:00 pm one day in advance.
- Phone booking is available until 17:00 pm one day in advance.
- Please click here for the cancellation policy.
We also accept bookings and inquiries by phone or e-mail.
Tel: 0136 - 21 - 3333
Email: [email protected]m
Office Hours: 8:30am 〜 5:00pm
- If there is availability, participation on the same day may also be possible by phone booking.
- Cancellations received between 10 days and 6 days from the date of use will incur a 30% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received between 5 days and 2 days from the date of use will incur a 70% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 1 day or less from the date of use will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions.