Sea KayakingBook Now
Sea kayaks are specialised kayaks with a covered deck and the ability to drive through waves. Sitting at sea level as you glide across the water surface is an amazing experience and will give you the sense of walking on water. The Sea of Japan coastline is a part of the Niseko-Shakotan-Otaru Kaigan Quasi National Park and offers amazing scenery, especially from the ocean. Beginners or first timers can be assured our expert guides will explain all flotation equipment, safety features and show you the correct techniques so you can quickly adapt to enjoy the tour.
|Dates of Operation||July 11 - September 13, 2020|
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting Times - AM(9:00am~) PM(1:30pm~)
- Tours requires a minimum of 3 guests to operate.
- Elementary school students and younger can ride with a parent or guardian. (1 tour can take maximum 2 children)
Please bring and wear a mask when entering the resort center Hanazono 308, and keep it on while moving to the activity location.
- Booking is available until 5pm one day in advance.
- Adult : Age 13 and above.
Tour Schedule and What to Expect
|AM START 8:30am||PM START 1:00pm|
* Please check-in at the main activity desk at Hanazono Resort Center (Hanazono 308).
What to Wear
We recommend you wear swimwear or underwear that can get wet.
- Glasses - If you wear glasses, we can provide you with a string so you don’t lose them on the river.
- Contact lenses - Please either change to glasses or only wear disposable contact lenses. You may also wear goggles over you contact lenses.
- Watches/Jewelry - Please remove all watches, jewelry before you arrive.
- Shoes - You will be fitted out with river booties for your trip, there is no need for socks.
What to Bring
- A full change of clothes & a towel - You will get wet!
- Cameras & electronic devices - Please do not bring any cameras, electronic devices with you on the river. We have professional photographers that will take action shots of you tour. Photo CD’s are available for purchase for ¥2,000.
- Other Valuables - When bringing any valuables please remember to store them in the lockers provided
Getting Fitted Out
Once you are ready, our guides will instruct you how to get fitted out. The below is the standard for our Sea Kayaking trips.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol may not participate on river tours.
- Pregnant customers may not join the river tours.
Inquiries & Booking
Tel: +81 0136-21-3333, Email
Office Hours: 8:30am 〜 5:30pm
- Online and Phone booking is available until 5:00pm one day in advance.
Please be aware the following cancellation policy applies to bookings:
- Cancellations received 2 days prior to the booking will incur no cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 1 day prior to the booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received on the day of the tour will incur a full 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations caused by inclement weather, flight and public transport delays etc will incur no cancellation fee.
- There will be no cancellation fee during the COVID-19 prevention period. Please contact us by email or phone to make cancellation before the activity starting time.