Niseko United is a full member of The Mountain Collective
17 DREAM DESTINATIONS. 2 FREE DAYS AT EACH. PLUS 50% OFF ADDITIONAL DAYS
Ski two days each at Alta, Aspen Snowmass, Banff Sunshine, Jackson Hole, Lake Louise Ski Resort, Mammoth, Revelstoke, Snowbasin, Snowbird, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows, Sugarbush, Sun Valley, Taos, Big Sky Resort, Thredbo, Coronet Peak / The Remarkables, and Niseko United.
Please visit www.mountaincollective.com for more information.
Each 2018-19 Mountain Collective passholder will receive:
34 days total at The Collective destinations:
- 2 days at Alta Ski Area
- 2 days at Aspen Snowmass
- 2 days at Banff Sunshine Village
- 2 days at Cornet Peak/ The Remarkables, NZ
- 2 days at Jackson Hole
- 2 days at Lake Louise Ski Resort
- 2 days at Mammoth
- 2 days at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- 2 days at Snowbasin Resort
- 2 days at Snowbird
- 2 days at Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows
- 2 days at Sugarbush
- 2 days at Sun Valley
- 2 days at Taos
- 2 days at Big Sky Resort
- 2 days at Thredbo, AU
- 2 days at Niseko United
50% OFF Additional Days: Passholders may purchase unlimited 50% OFF 1-Day tickets at each collective destination
- Special Mountain Collective lodging deals
- NO BLACKOUT DATES
Additional Benefits for Mountain Collective Passholders
Mountain Collective passholders also receive the following from our Global Affiliate Resorts*
(Collection is limited to once in a season only)
- 2 days at Valle Nevado - Chile
- 2 days at Chamonix Mont Blanc - France
- Complimentary 1-year Protect Our Winters membership
Season Pass Benefits
Season Passholders at the following 17 Mountain Collective resorts - Alta, Aspen Snowmass, Banff Sunshine, Jackson Hole, Lake Louise Ski Resort, Mammoth, Revelstoke, Snowbasin, Snowbird, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows, Sugarbush, Sun Valley, Taos, Big Sky Resort, Thredbo, Coronet Peak / The Remarkables, and Niseko United, receive the following benefits:
- Above Season Passholders may purchase unlimited 50% off 1-day lift tickets at each Mountain Collective resort.
- Above Season Passholders may purchase 1 ticket up to 5 days at 50% off the retail rate at each Mountain Collective Global Affiliate resort once in a season - Valle Nevado - Chile, Chamonix Mont Blanc - France.
You do not require a Mountain Collective Pass to receive the “Season Pass” benefits. Since your resort is a Full member of The Mountain Collective, you are entitled to the above benefits.
Niseko United Passholder Benefits
Niseko United is now a full partner of The Mountain Collective! Therefore, Niseko United All Mountain passholders now receive the same benefits listed in the above section, "Season Pass Benefits".
Where can I collect my FREE Lift Ticket in Niseko?
You are able to collect your FREE Lift Ticket from any of the 4 resorts - Hirafu, Niseko Village, Hanazono and Annupuri. The locations within each resort are
- Hirafu - .Base and Mountain center information counters
- Hanazono - Hanazono Lift ticket counter
- Niseko Village - Base camp at the Greenleaf Hotel and Gondola base Lift ticket counter next to Hilton.
- Annupuri - The Annupuri Gondola Lift ticket counter.
What do I need to bring with me to collect my FREE Lift Ticket?
The actual passholder needs to bring their pass confirmation (electronic or paper version acceptable) and photo ID to collect the FREE Lift Ticket
What Niseko United Lift Ticket Will I Receive With My Mountain Collective Pass?
Mountain Collective Passholders will receive 2 FREE All Mountain Lift Tickets that can be used any day of the season and do not need to be consecutive. Mountain Collective Passholders can also purchase unlimited All Mountain Tickets at 50% off for additional days. Top tier passholders at each Mountain Collective resort can obtain unlimited 50% off 1-day All Mountain lift tickets. If you are both a Mountain Collective and Top tier passholder then you are entitled to both the FREE and discounted lift tickets.
Can we arrange our FREE or Discount tickets in advance?
Unfortunately not. Both the FREE and discounted Lift Tickets can only be arranged in resort by the passholder.
*the above information should be used as a guide. Please refer to the Mountain Collective website for full details.