Dates of Operation: July 10, 2021 - September 5, 2021
Our most adrenaline-fueled, physically challenging, adventure activity on offer in Niseko. You will put on a wetsuit and a vest to explore a network of canyons and deep pools where you will jump, slide, swim and finish off with a 6m jump into a deep blue pool. The first section is a slow river section where you can take in the natural surrounds, followed by slightly more turbulent waters, finishing off at the stunning Lion Falls.
- Dates of Operation: July 10, 2021 - September 5, 2021
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Starting Times: AM(9:00am~) PM(1:30pm~)
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests to operate.
- This tour is for those who are 13 years old and over .
Get a great deal!SPECIAL OFFERS AND PACKAGES!
Please prepare appropriate clothing and items for the activity. Also, don't forget to check the meeting time in advance.TOUR SCHEDULE AND WHAT TO EXPECT
What makes Hanazono so special?
One of the most spacious and clean facilities in Niseko!
Resort Center Hanazono 308 is the reception and meeting point for all activities. There are clean and well-equipped restrooms, changing rooms, and lockers in an open space. The outdoor foot shower is also available to wash your feet, so you can get dressed comfortably.
Soak in hot springs after enjoying our activities!
We provide a discount ticket to our customers at the end of each activity upon request! Nothing beats an onsen after water activities! Have fun!
We have more!!
Enjoy different activities in the morning and afternoon, including tree trekking, which opened in 2021, making us the all-day destination.
Only available when you book online!
*Online booking is available up to 2hrs before the tour.
¥6800 → ¥5,440
Save up to 30% every time you book another activity with us during 2021's summer season!
*Enter the discount code you will receive after the first activity when booking online.
*Please contact us if you'd like to book the second activity right after the first one!
¥6,800 → ¥4,760
Inquiries & Booking
Book online to get the best rates!
Tel: 0136 - 21 - 3333
Office Hours: 8:30am 〜 5:00pm
- In principle, reservations can be made up to 2 months in advance of the date of use. *Does not apply to reservations from Jul 17 to Aug 15
- Booking is available 2 hours before the start time.
- Please check the details for a booking of the activity package.
- If there is availability, participation on the same day is also possible. Please call to inquire.
A photograph package is available for 1,000 yen (tax included) under the prevention measures against COVID-19. Please feel free to ask your guide or the staff if you would like to purchase it. A QR code is ready to download pictures after the activity. To avoid crowding and staying for hours inside the facility, we don't display the images taken on the monitor.
- There is a minimum of 20 pictures included in the package.
- We take pictures from picture spots on the course.
- There may be times when subjects are slightly blurry during an activity.
- We don't include such pictures in the package.
- Please note that not every scene you pose is captured since we take photos while moving.
- Click here for sample pictures.
PREVENTION MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
This season’s summer activities at Niseko Hanazono Resort will operate while sticking to the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees.
Please read it carefully before making a booking.
Please bring and wear a mask when entering the resort center Hanazono 308, and keep it on while moving to the activity location.
Meeting Spot and Time
Please check-in at the main activities desk at Resort Center Hanazono 308.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol may not participate in the activity.
- Pregnant customers may not join the activity.
- In order to prevent accidents, except for canyoning equipment, we do not allow guests to take personal belongings like camera, mobile phone, etc. during the tour.
What to Bring
- A full change of clothes & a towel - You will get wet!
- Cameras & electronic devices - Please do not bring any cameras, electronic devices with you on the river.
- Other Valuables - When bringing any valuables please remember to store them in the lockers provided
What to Wear
We recommend you wear swimwear or underwear that can get wet.
- Glasses - If you wear glasses, we can provide you with a string so you don’t lose them on the river.
- Contact lenses - Please either change to glasses or only wear disposable contact lenses. You may also wear goggles over your contact lenses.
- Watches/Jewelry - Please remove all watches, jewelry before you arrive.
- Shoes - You will be fitted out with river booties for your trip, there is no need for socks.
Getting Fitted Out
Once you are ready, our guides will instruct you on how to get fitted out. Below is the standard for our Canyoning trips.
Be sure to wear it for safety reasons.
With a life jacket, you don't have to worry about drowning.
The water inside the suit is warmed by your body heat and keeps you warm. The moderate thickness and elasticity will protect your body.
The shoes are made of the same material as a wetsuit. The seawater that comes inside warms the entire foot.
Cancellation with Covid-19 symptoms
Please do not hesitate to cancel activities when you have symptoms such as coughing, fever, etc that seem to be related to Covid-19. There will be no cancellation fee charged for those cases.
Please see our cancellation policy as follows for other cases.
- Cancellations received 2 days prior to the booking will incur no cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 1 day prior to the booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received on the day of the tour will incur a full 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations caused by inclement weather etc., will incur no cancellation fee.