Welcome to the HANAZONO Parks page. Get the latest news on park designs and current features, as we reshape and modify throughout the season. Also, check in for info on upcoming freestyle events.
|Dates of Operation||December 7, 2019 – March 29, 2020*|
|Hours of Operation||10:00am - 4:00pm|
* Hanazono Park crew start to close the park at around 3:30pm, please be aware that some items can not be accessed even before 4:00pm.
The closing date for the winter season 2019-20 has been changed from March 31st to March 29th. Thank you for your understanding.
Hanazono Park is supported by
Low-speed jibs, rails, and beginner jumps to help build your confidence.
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Location: Lower Silver Dream, skier's left
Hanazono's premier park area includes two big lines for intermediate and advanced riders. Features are always changing in this creative freestyle zone. This area also hosts Hanazono events such as the Slopestyle and Banked Slalom.
- Difficulty: Intermediate-Advanced
- Location: Upper Stairway to Heaven, skier's right
|Hanazono Main Park|
HANAZONO NEW YEAR FUN JUMP 2020
January 2. 2020
Celebrate the new year at HANAZONO with our traditional New Year Fun Jump!