Dates of Operation: Late May - Mid October
*Bookings are by request only.
- Our reservation team will contact you by phone or email to let you know if your request is accepted or not.
- Bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that even if you are able to submit your request via the registration form, it might be full.
River Fishing Tour
Meet up with an expert fishing guide for a private lesson on how to navigate Hokkaido rivers and fish for your favourite breed. All tours come with everything you need to get started!
We guide you to the best spots depending on the conditions of the day and your skill level. Rainbow trout, Japanese dace, landlocked salmon, char, American trout, and river sculpin live in the river.
River Fishing Tour
¥22,000/up to 4 | Additional Fee ¥5,500/pp
- Duration: Around 2.5 hours
- Starting Time: 9:00 am or 1:30 pm
- Age: 10 years + foot size 22 cm or larger
Be sure to check the following.
Tour Schedule &What to Bring and Expect
What to Wear/Prepare
- Long sleeves in non-flashy colors, pants that are easy to move in even when wet, and socks are required. Comfortable walking shoes.
- Change of clothes including underwear, towel, etc.
- A hat, jacket, and a raincoat according to the weather.
Before the Tour
- Watches/Jewelry - Please remove all watches, jewelry before you arrive.
- Make sure to wear socks.
Getting Fitted Out
①Cap / Hat
Wear it depending on the weather conditions.
②Long Sleeves and Pants
To protect against mosquitoes, we recommend wearing long sleeves and long pants.
③Waders with Boots
Change into waders with boots. Make sure to wear socks.
What to Bring
- You can bring a backpack, but there is a possibility of getting wet.
- You can bring your cameras or electric devices at your own responsibility.
- Pay lockers are available for other valuables.
Meeting Spot and Time
Please check in at the main activities desk at Resort Center Hanazono 308.
*Please note that you will not be able to join the tour if you are late for the meeting.
- A catch-and-release is the policy. You may not always catch fish.
- Some spots are accessible without wearing waders.
- Please contact us if you are under 10 years old or have a foot size of less than 22cm.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol, pregnant or in poor health are not welcome to participate.
Inquiries & Booking
- Online bookings take precedence.
- Dates that cannot be selected on the booking page are not available for booking.
- In principle, bookings can be made from the first day of the two months prior to the date of use.
- Booking is available until 12:00 pm one day in advance.
- Please click here for the cancellation policy.
We also accept bookings and inquiries by phone or e-mail.
Tel: 0136 - 21 - 3333
Email: [email protected]orts.com
Office Hours: 8:30am 〜 5:00pm
- Cancellations received 2 days prior to the booking will incur no cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 1 day prior to the booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received on the day of the tour will incur a full 100% cancellation fee.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions.