Horseback Riding Tour
New in 2020, added to the great selection of Hanazono activities, here is the Horse Back Riding tour for those who are looking for a relaxing activity to do under the vast Niseko sky.
Come play with the friendly horses and feel closer to the nature riding around the tranquil outskirts of Kutchan town.
|Dates of Operation|| |
July 1 - October 31, 2020
- Duration: 40 min
- Operating Times: 10:00am, 11:00am,1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm
- Please dress in clothes that are comfortable to move around (wear comfortable shoes, avoid wearing white pants as you may get some dirt on them)
- Please note that this activity is not confirmed when booking. We will check the availability and send you an email confirmation.
- Please bring and wear a mask when entering the resort center Hanazono 308, and keep it on while moving to the activity location.
- All our customers can receive an onsen discount ticket upon request after the tour!
|40 minutes||6 years old and above|
- Above price is per person,
- Minimum 1 person, maximum of 4 people per tour.
|Meeting Time||30 minutes before each tour starting time|
* Please check-in at the main activity desk at Hanazono Resort Center (Hanazono 308).
* After check-in at Hanazono 308, you'll be transported to the actual venue of the horseback riding by Hanazono car.
Bookings will open from 1st March 2021!
Inquiries & Booking
Tel: +81 0136-21-3333, Email
Office Hours: 8:30am 〜 5:30pm
- Online and Phone booking is available until 5:00pm one day in advance.
- Please note that this activity is not confirmed at the time of booking request. We will check the availability and send you an email confirmation.
Please be aware the following cancellation policy applies to bookings:
- Cancellations received 2 days prior to the booking will incur no cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 1 day prior to the booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received on the day of the tour will incur a full 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations caused by inclement weather, flight, and public transport delays, etc will incur no cancellation fee.
- There will be no cancellation fee during the COVID-19 prevention period. Please contact us by email or phone to make a cancellation before the activity starting time.