Tree Trekking & Tree Walk
FUN IN THE TREES
Feel on top of the world with Hanazono Forest Tree Trekking, a series of 5 high ropes courses laid out among the trees for an exhilarating and challenging experience. Courses include platforms to progress to with unique paths between each to test your courage and problem solving abilities. Four courses also have a zipline where you can fly through the trees like a bird and feel the summer breeze in your hair. Courses range in level from Beginner to Intermediate so guests of all ages can be engaged.
If you’re looking to relax, take some time out of your busy schedule to immerse yourself among the trees and take everything in with the Hanazono Forest Tree Walk. Set in the dense forest, it’s a short yet relaxing journey with incredible views of the mountains.
Tree Trekking / Tree Walk
|Dates of Operation||Mid June - October 31, 2020|
- Tree Trekking: approx. 3 hours
- Tree Walk: approx. 10 minute
- Operating Times: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Blackout dates: Weekdays in June, September and October
Feel one with nature as you climb, hang and zip between towering trees in the Hanazono Forest with challenging tree treks and fun ziplines!
|Adult||¥4,500||Age: 13+ / Height: 115cm min|
|Child||¥3,800||Age: 12 and under / Height: 115cm min|
- Price is for total 5 courses.
- The maximum weight limit for Tree Trekking is 120kg, and waist width must not exceed 100cm due to harness constraints.
- Children under 12 can participate with adult supervision.
- Max 3 kids supervised per adult.
- We recommend active clothing that the guests don't mind potentially getting dirty and shoes with good grip.
- Prior booking for Tree Trekking is not required however it is recommended.
|Adult/Child||FREE!||No minimum age/height|
- The Tree Walk is open to all guests from 9am - 5pm and is free of charge.
- There is no need to book, simply head to the top of the Tree Trekking area and it will be available to walk.
We are currently working on the new booking widget...
We are currently developing a new booking widget for the 2020 summer season. Thank you for waiting and we will announce on this website once it's ready to book.
Inquiries & Booking
Tel: +81 0136-21-333
Hours: 8:00AM 〜 6:00PM
- Phone booking is available until 6pm one day in advance.
- If there is availability, participation on the same day is also possible.
* Due to the amount of bookings, available spots can not be guaranteed if book on the same day. Advanced booking highly recommended.
Guests under the influence of alcohol may not participate in Hanazono Forest activities.