Dates of Operation: June 5, 2021 - September 30, 2021
Ocean Fishing Tour
Charter a fishing boat and enjoy family fishing fun, depart from and fish around Suttsu, tour includes transport, all the fishing gears, and guided by an experienced captain who is also a professional fisherman.
After enjoyable fishing, you can enjoy a seafood barbecue with the fish you caught at the harbor. The captain will clean the fish you caught upon request. This tour is great for families who want to learn something new or friends who love to fish.
Ocean Fishing Tour
- Dates of Operation: June 5, 2021 - September 30, 2021
- Duration: 6 hours (Actual fishing hour is 2-3 hours)
- Starting Time: 8:45 am (*Flexible operation hours, contact us for details.)
- Tour requires a minimum of 3 guests to operate
- Group may be increased to 8pax
- Seafood barbecue is included
- Bookings must be made at least 5 days before the day of use
- Prepayment required
Please prepare appropriate clothing and items for the activity. Also, don't forget to check the meeting time in advance.TOUR SCHEDULE AND WHAT TO EXPECT
What makes Hanazono so special?
One of the most spacious and clean facilities in Niseko!
Resort Center Hanazono 308 is the reception and meeting point for all activities. There are clean and well-equipped restrooms, changing rooms, and lockers in an open space. The outdoor foot shower is also available to wash your feet, so you can get dressed comfortably.
Soak in hot springs after enjoying our activities!
We provide a discount ticket to our customers at the end of each activity upon request! Nothing beats an onsen after water activities! Have fun!
We have more!!
Enjoy different activities in the morning and afternoon, including tree trekking, which opened in 2021, making us the all-day destination.
Inquiries & Booking
Tel: 0136 - 21 - 3333
Office Hours: 8:30am 〜 5:00pm
- In principle, reservations can be made up to 2 months in advance of the date of use. *Does not apply to reservations from Jul 17 to Aug 15
- Online and Phone booking is available until 12:00 pm one day in advance.
- Please click here for the cancellation policy.
PREVENTION MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
This season’s summer activities at Niseko Hanazono Resort will operate while sticking to the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees.
Please read it carefully before making a booking.
Please bring and wear a mask when entering the resort center Hanazono 308, and keep it on while moving to the activity location.
Meeting Spot and Time
Please check-in at the main activities desk at Resort Center Hanazono 308.
What to Bring
- We recommend taking/bringing motion sickness pills in case of seasickness.
- There may be days that you may feel cold on the boat, we recommend that you prepare an extra outer.
- Sun-protective gear like a hat, sunglasses, long sleeves, and sunscreen.
- Water to prevent heatstroke.
- A cooler for taking fish home to Niseko. (Styrofoam box and ice are available if you don't have a cooler.)
- Cameras & electronic devices on your own responsibility.
What to Wear
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing you don't mind getting wet.
- Shoes - No sandals without a backstrap or shoes with heels. Any non-slip shoes that you are used to wearing would be good. Rubber boots are the best if you have them.
Getting Fitted Out
Once you are ready, our guides will instruct you on how to get fitted out. The below is the standard for our Ocean Fishing Tours.
Wear it depending on the weather conditions.
With a life jacket, you don't have to worry about drowning if you fall off the boat.
A raincoat will be provided, so please wear it to avoid getting wet.
Cancellation with Covid-19 symptoms
Please do not hesitate to cancel activities when you have symptoms such as coughing, fever, etc that seem to be related to Covid-19. For the cancellation fee, please contact us.
Please see our cancellation fee below for other cases.
- Cancellations received 4 days prior to the booking will incur no cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 3 days prior to the booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received on the day of the tour will incur a full 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations caused by inclement weather etc., will incur no cancellation fee.