For those looking for a real challenge, try a Ducky (inflatable kayak) Tour. Sit in a small two-person raft, and have your own kayak oar to steer with. This allows you to get closer to the river and the force of the water, the river seems more powerful than it does when sitting in a large raft. Under the watchful eye of our trained professional staff, we will show you the necessary techniques etc. needed to run rivers and support you on your downriver Ducky tour.
|Dates of Operation|| |
June 1 - October 31, 2020
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting Times - AM(9:00am~) PM(1:30pm~)
- Child must ride a tandem with a parent/guardian aged 18 years and over.
PREVENTION MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
This season’s summer activities at Hanazono Niseko Resort will operate while sticking to the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees.
Please read it carefully before making a booking.
Please bring and wear a mask when entering the resort center Hanazono 308, and keep it on while moving to the activity location.
- Booking is available up to 2 hrs before the starting time. Please check the details for a booking of the activity package.
|AM START 8:50am||PM START 1:20pm|
- Please check-in at the main activity desk at Hanazono Resort Center (Hanazono 308)
You may be wondering what to bring on your HANAZONO whitewater rafting adventure, and for good reason. You will be fitted out with a dry or wet suit but as we run rafting tours rain or shine you are likely to get wet, so it’s a good idea to be prepared no matter what kind of river tour you have planned.
We recommend that you wear loose fitting clothes, avoid skirts, jeans and any material that does not stretch. Please also keep in mind the river water can remain cold throughout the year so please ensure you bring an extra layer of clothing.
- Clothing - We recommend a short sleeved shirt and shorts in Mid Summer (mid July – late August) and a long sleeved shirt and long pants in Spring and Autumn.
- Glasses - If you wear glasses, we can provide you with a string so you don’t lose them on the river.
- Contact lenses - Please either change to glasses or only wear disposable contact lenses. You may also wear goggles over you contact lenses.
- Watches/Jewelry - Please remove all watches, jewelry before you arrive.
- Shoes - You will be fitted out with river booties for your trip, there is no need for socks.
- A full change of clothes & a towel - You will get wet!
- Cameras & electronic devices - Please do not bring any cameras, electronic devices with you on the river. We have professional photographers that will take action shots of you tour. Photo CD’s are available for purchase for ¥2,000.
- Other Valuables - When bringing any valuables please remember to store them in the lockers provided
Once you are ready, our guides will instruct you how to get fitted out. The below is the standard for the majority of our river trips.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol may not participate on river tours.
- Pregnant customers may not join the river tours.
- In order to prevent accidents, except for rafting equipment, we do not allow guests to take personal belongings like camera, mobile phone, etc. during the tour.
A photograph package is available for 1,000 yen (tax included) under the prevention measures against COVID-19. Please feel free to ask your guide or the staff if you would like to purchase it. A QR code is ready to download pictures after the activity. To avoid crowding and staying for hours inside the facility, we don't display the images taken on the monitor.
- There is a minimum of 20 pictures included in the package.
- We take pictures from picture spots on the course.
- There may be times when subjects are slightly blurry during an activity.
- We don't include such pictures in the package.
- Please note that not every scene you pose is captured since we take photos while moving.
- Click here for sample pictures.
Inquiries & Booking
Tel: +81 0136-21-3333, Email
Office Hours: 8:30am 〜 5:30pm
- Booking is available 2 hours before the start time.
- Please check the details for a booking of the activity package.
- If there is availability, participation on the same day is also possible. Please call to inquire.
Please be aware the following cancellation policy applies to bookings:
- Cancellations received 2 days prior to the booking will incur no cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 1 day prior to the booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received on the day of the tour will incur a full 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations caused by inclement weather, flight and public transport delays etc will incur no cancellation fee.
- There will be no cancellation fee during the COVID-19 prevention period. Please contact us by email or phone to make cancellation before the activity starting time.