Closed for this season. We look forward to seeing you next season.
Dates of Operation: June 3 - October 22, 2023
*Bookings are by request only.
- Our reservation team will contact you by phone or email to let you know if your request is accepted or not.
- Bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that even if you are able to submit your request via the registration form, it might be full.
A Fun Activity Where You Steer Your Own Kayak Oar!
For those looking for a real challenge, try a Ducky (inflatable kayak) Tour. Sit in a small one or two-person raft, and have your own kayak oar to steer with. This allows you to get closer to the river and the force of the water, the river seems more powerful than it does when sitting in a large raft. Under the watchful eye of our trained professional staff, we will show you the necessary techniques, etc. needed to run rivers and support you on your downriver Ducky tour.
- Duration: around 3 hours
- Starting Times:
- 9:00am (meet 8:45) or 1:30pm (meet 1:15)
- Age: 13+
Be sure to check the following.
Tour Schedule &What to Bring and Expect
What to Wear/Prepare
- Underwear, change of clothes, small towel
- Loose-fitting clothes that are easy to exercise in are optimal. Long sleeves/pants are recommended except in mid-summer. No jeans or skirts.
- Bringing extra contact lenses is recommended.
Before the Tour
- Please remove all watches, and jewelry before the tour.
- You will be fitted out with river booties.
- A strap to prevent glasses from falling is available.
Getting Fitted Out
Protect your head from impact.
It has strong buoyancy and you will not drown even if you fall off the boat.
Tethered type waterproof suit. Since the suit is not tailor-made, some water will get inside the suit.
Shoes made of the same materials as wetsuits. They have a mechanism that keeps your foot warm even when they're wet.
What to Bring
- For safety reasons, no cameras or electronic devices are allowed. *Click here for photo sales.
- Pay lockers are available for other valuables.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol, pregnant or in poor health are not welcome to participate.
- Guests between the ages of 12 and 18 may participate in the tour without a parent or guardian, but a parental consent form is required.
- In order to prevent accidents, except for ducky equipment, we do not allow guests to take personal belongings like a camera, mobile phone, etc. during the tour.
Inquiries, Bookings and Discounts
Inquiries & Booking
- Online bookings take precedence.
- Dates that cannot be selected on the booking page are not available for booking.
- In principle, bookings can be made from the first day of the two months prior to the date of use.
- Online booking is available until 3:00 pm one day in advance.
- Please click here for the cancellation fee.
We also accept bookings and inquiries by phone or e-mail.
Tel: +81 0136 - 21 - 3333
Email: [email protected]
Hours: 8:30am 〜 5:00pm
- You can join us on the day of the tour if there is availability. Please contact us by phone.
Save with the following discounts!
10% off the regular price by online booking!
Green Season Returning Guest Discount
Save up to 20% every time you book another activity with us during the 2023 summer season! Click HERE for more details.
Ducky Pictures ¥1,000 (tax included)
Please feel free to ask your guide or the staff if you would like to purchase it. A QR code is ready to download pictures after the activity.
- There is a minimum of 20 pictures included in the package. Depending on the weather and water level, the number may be less.
- We take pictures from picture spots on the course.
- Please note that not every scene you pose is captured since we take photos while moving.
- The picture spot is varied depending on the reservation and weather conditions, so the shooting scenes are different on each tour.
- Cancellations received 2 days prior to the booking will incur no cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 1 day prior to the booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received on the day of the tour will incur a full 100% cancellation fee.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions.