Plan a media visit to Hanazono
HANAZONO welcomes all media who want to visit to see firsthand what makes this place so special, and are happy to provide assistance where we can.
Subject to executive approval and availability, we may be able to provide discounted/complimentary lift passes, lodging and resort services.
Please read all of below carefully, and proceed to entry form.
Who can be provided cooperation for coverage
Newspapers, TV, magazines, websites, influencers, films, DVDs, SNS-based media and individuals who can provide articles, broadcasts, etc who promote HANAZONO.
Example of application
- Requesting resort images for inclusion on websites and magazine articles
- Request permission to photograph at the resort for a feature on the ski area or resort activities
- Recording phone or in-person interviews and interviews for writing up articles
Below is the minimum condition that we ask the media to provide.
- Video: Mention of the name of Niseko HANAZONO Resort or HANAZONO (hereinafter referred to as "the Resort") and introduction of the Resort, or clearly stated in a ticker or other text.
The name or logo of the resort must appear in the ending roll, etc.
- Articles in print media: the name of the resort must be mentioned in the same way, or the logo must be used.
- Websites: a link must be placed to the resort's top page or to the relevant page.
- For social networking sites, specified hashtags, mentions, etc., or shares.
- Applying to all above: Deliverables report must be provided upon completion of the coverage.
If you do not follow the rules below, we may cancel your permission to cover the event.
- During the ski season, you must abide by the Niseko Rules. Obey the ski patrol.
- Obey the instructions of resort staff. Do not interfere with operations.
- Do not enter restricted or prohibited areas.
- Not to interfere with other visitors. Not to photograph other visitors without permission.
- Not to enter unauthorized areas where filming is not planned.
- Not to use a drone for filming without permission.
We will review the details of your request/proposal including deliverables to be provided afterwards, and decide whether the request/proposal is acceptable or not.
The budget and other resources of the group will also be taken into consideration for acceptance.
To help us provide you with the best possible service we ask that you contact us at least 10 days in advance with the following information.
Please proceed to enter the form upon understanding the conditions and precautions written on this page.
In case you do not receive an automated response after you send the form, please review the email address you have entered.