Online Booking FAQs
Online Booking FAQs
For general bookings
In principle, bookings can be made from the first day of the two months prior to the date of use. *Exclusion may apply. Please check each activity page for details.
You can make a booking by phone, but we recommend you to book online as many of our activities are cheaper. Click here for an activity overview.
The online booking system uses your email address as your account ID, so you will need an email address; if you already have a Facebook or Google account, you can access the system easily from there.
Yes, you can.
For booking procedure
Click on the blue button on the right side of the shopping cart to edit it. To remove an item from the cart, click on the red trash button next to it.
There are two ways.
1. Select the activity you want, then confirm that it has been added to your shopping cart. Go back to the category selection area at the top of the page and select another activity to add.
2. Click on the "CONTINUE SHOPPING" button at the bottom left of the CHECKOUT page to add it.
*The same applies if you want to book different times for the same activity.
Select the activity you want, add it to your shopping cart, enter the discount code in the "Discount Code" box at the bottom right, and click the "Apply" button next to the right to apply the discount.
Please enter the information for all members who will participate in the activity. (Name, gender, date of birth, and phone number are required.)
Not required for single participants.
Assign members to participate in the activity. This is required even when one person participates.
- Select the name of the person who will participate (*If you have more than two members, use the member information you added in "Add New Group Member".)
- Click the ▼ button in the selection box under "Assign Group Members" to select and assign members.
- If you have two or more people, press the green ✙ (plus) button to assign the number of people in the same way.
Reply to the received confirmation email, or email to [email protected]. Click here for our cancellation fee.
During the green season, there are no activities that require food allergy information, so you do not need to tell us. However, if there is any information that you would like to provide, please fill in the remarks box. The information you provide in the emergency contact field will be kept strictly confidential. You do not need to provide this information again. *Only when you use the same e-mail address.
We use a payment system via Paypal. A payment link will be sent to you by email, and you can proceed from there to pay by credit card.