Hanazono Powder Guides - Private Tours
Hanazono Powder Guides (HPG) private tours cater for first both time backcountry skiers/riders as well as backcountry experts. Our experienced guides will set a tour schedule and pace based on your experience and skill level. HPG private tours consist of a maximum of 4 guests per guide, with additional guests requiring a tail guide.
Dates of Operation: Early December, 2018 - Late March, 2019
Pickup & Drop off Service
Free transportation from your door in the Niseko area to the base of Hanazono. Once you've got your powder fix, we can drop you off back to your door.
First Tracks... Guaranteed!
Our guides don't make light promises of first tracks on untracked slopes, we GUARANTEE them! Our “First Tracks" service opens the lifts exclusively for you at 7:30am, letting you be first on the untracked powder slopes of HANAZONO.
HPG Private Tours are made for you. Ride the lifts before the public, or start at a more casual hour. Let our guides find the best skiing for you, no matter your ability level.
- Private 1/2 Day Book Now
- Private Full Day Book Now
- Powder 3 Dayz Book Now
- Weiss CAT Assisted Backcountry Tour & Clinic Book Now
Looking for more affordable programs? Check out our group tours!
- Flexible starting time from 7:30am to 10:00am
- Starting point - HANAZONO 308
- Every tour consists of 4 guests with 1 guide
- Extra guest fee of ¥10,000 for up to 2 extra people
- *Skin up BC tour at Niseko mountain range will be a maximum of 4 guests per guide, more than 4 guests need to book a tail guide.
- Tail guide fee:
- Full day: ¥30,000 / max 7 guests
- Half day: ¥25,000 / max 7 guests
- Tail guide fee:
- All tours include backcountry safety gear and backpacks free of charge.
- Please make your booking before 4:00pm at least one day in advance if you would like to start your tour with the “First Tracks” service.
Booking in Advance Recommended
Telephone: +81 (0) 136 21 6688 - Hours: 8:30am to 8:00pm
Call Joe Sugano: 080 1863 5431 between 4:00pm and 8:00pm
We booked a Private Tour for our family. Our guide showed us spots that the kids could ski, but my wife and I could have fun in as well. The snow was amazing!
Vivian, Hong Kong
My husband and I visit Niseko every year, but this was our first time with HPG. We chose a private tour so we can ski at our own pace. Our guide was very professional and ensured our safety the whole time.
Sean, United States
Great service. Our guide picked us up at our hotel in Hirafu, led us to some of the best powder I've ever ridden, and drove us back home at the end of the day. I felt privileged to ride the lifts before they opened as well. Unforgettable day!