Dates of Operation: July 9 - September 4, 2022
A fun debut for your kids in water activities!
This rafting trip is the perfect combination of fun, adventure, and safety for younger kids. Even children as young as three years of age can enjoy a safe and exciting journey with the whole family. The course for this tour has a gentle river flow. Your kids will love to observe nature and play in the river besides rafting! There are plenty of features that will keep them engaged in water activities.
The Shiribetsu River is one of the clearest rivers in Japan. Enjoy the beautiful scenery, clear water from the river, and magnificent Mt.Yotei through our rafting!
Children aged five years and above or those who have already experienced rafting may be able to join our regular rafting course with an adult. For the regular rafting tours, please see this page.
Adult: ¥4,500/p.p. | Child: ¥3,400/p.p.
- Date of Operation: July 9 - September 4, 2022
- Duration: around 2.5 hours
- Starting & meeting Times:
9:00am (meet 8:50) or 1:30pm (meet 1:20)
- Child price ages：3～12, adult rates apply for ages 13 and up.
Get a great deal!SPECIAL OFFERS AND PACKAGES
Please prepare appropriate clothing and items for the activity. Also, don't forget to check the meeting time in advance.TOUR SCHEDULE AND WHAT TO EXPECT
What makes Hanazono so special?
One of the most spacious and clean facilities in Niseko!
Resort Center Hanazono 308 is the reception and meeting point for all activities. There are clean and well-equipped restrooms, changing rooms, and lockers in an open space. The outdoor foot shower is also available to wash your feet, so you can get dressed comfortably.
Soak in hot springs after enjoying our activities!
We provide a discount ticket to our customers at the end of each activity upon request! Nothing beats an onsen after water activities! Have fun!
We have more!!
Enjoy different activities in the morning and afternoon, including tree trekking, which opened in 2021, making us the all-day destination.
Only available when you book online!
Available until 5:00pm one day in advance.
¥4,500 → ¥3,600
¥3,400 → ¥2,720
Save 30% every time you book another activity with us during 2022 summer season!
*Enter the discount code you will receive after the first activity when booking online.
*Please contact us if you'd like to book the second activity right after the first one!
¥4,500 → ¥3,150
¥3,400 → ¥2,380
Inquiries & Booking
Book online to get the best rates!
Tel: 0136 - 21 - 3333
Email: [email protected]ts.com
Hours: 8:30am 〜 5:00pm
- In principle, reservations can be made up to 2 months in advance of the date of use.
- Online and Phone booking is available until 5:00 pm one day in advance.
- If there is availability, participation on the same day is also possible. Please call to inquire.
- Please click here for the cancellation fee.
A photograph package is available for 1,000 yen (tax included) under the prevention measures against COVID-19. Please feel free to ask your guide or the staff if you would like to purchase it.
A QR code is ready to download pictures after the activity. To avoid crowding and staying for hours inside the facility, we don't display the images taken on the monitor.
- There is a minimum of 20 pictures included in the package.
Depending on the weather and water level, the number may be less.
- We take pictures from picture spots on the course.
- There may be times when subjects are slightly blurry during an activity.
- We don't include such pictures in the package.
- Please note that not every scene you pose is captured since we take photos while moving.
PREVENTION MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
This season’s summer activities at Hanazono Niseko Resort will operate while sticking to the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees.
Please read it carefully before making a booking.
Please bring and wear a mask when entering the resort center Hanazono 308, and keep it on while moving to the activity location.
Meeting Spot and Time
Please check-in at the main activities desk at Resort Center Hanazono 308.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol may not participate on river tours.
- Pregnant customers may not join the river tours.
- In order to prevent accidents, except for rafting equipment, we do not allow guests to take personal belongings like a camera, mobile phone, etc. during the tour.
What to Bring
- A full change of clothes & a towel - You will get wet!
- Cameras & electronic devices - Please do not bring any cameras, electronic devices with you on the river. We have professional photographers that will take action shots of your tour. Photo CDs are available for purchase for ¥2,000.
- Other Valuables - When bringing any valuables please remember to store them in the lockers provided
What to Wear
You may be wondering what to bring on your Hanazono water rafting adventure and for good reason. You will be fitted out with a dry or wet suit but as we run rafting tours rain or shine you are likely to get wet, so it’s a good idea to be prepared no matter what kind of river tour you have planned.
We recommend that you wear loose-fitting clothes, avoid skirts, jeans and any material that does not stretch. Please also keep in mind the river water can remain cold throughout the year so please ensure you bring an extra layer of clothing.
- Clothing - We recommend a short-sleeved shirt and shorts in Mid Summer (mid-July – late August) and a long-sleeved shirt and long pants in Spring and Autumn.
- Glasses - If you wear glasses, we can provide you with a string so you don’t lose them on the river.
- Contact lenses - Please either change to glasses or only wear disposable contact lenses. You may also wear goggles over your contact lenses.
- Watches/Jewelry - Please remove all watches, jewelry before you arrive.
- Shoes - You will be fitted out with river booties for your trip, there is no need for socks.
Getting Fitted Out
Once you are ready, our guides will instruct you on how to get fitted out. Below is the standard for the majority of our river trips.
Protect your head from impact.
It has strong buoyancy and you will not drown even if you fall off the boat.
Tethered type waterproof suit. The wrists, ankles, and neck are made of thin rubber, and the zipper around the body is waterproof. However, since it is not tailor-made, it may be flooded due to the individual body's differences or too much movement.
Shoes made of the same materials as wetsuits. They have a mechanism that keeps your foot warm even when they're wet.
Cancellation with Covid-19 symptoms
Please do not hesitate to cancel activities when you have symptoms such as coughing, fever etc that seem to be related to Covid-19. There will be no cancellation fee charged for those cases.
Please see our cancellation fee below for other cases.
- Cancellations received 2 days prior to the booking will incur no cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 1 day prior to the booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received on the day of the tour will incur a full 100% cancellation fee.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions.