Due to concerns over the spread of COVID-19, we regretfully announce the cancellation of the event.
Hanazono Slopestyle in Hanazono Niseko's Main Park
Using a standard slopestyle format, skiers and snowboarders are judged on a full run through a special-built park. Bring your best tricks, as this competition attracts the best park riders from near and far. Big prizes from our sponsors will be awarded to the winners!
Maximum number of participants: 50
- Male snowboard
- Male ski
- Female snowboard and ski
How to enter: Online registration (We accept walk-in only if spots are still available)
- If the maximum number of participants is reached before the event, no walk-in will be available.
- Once the maximum number of participants is reached, we will close the registration. Early registration is highly recommended.
- Online registration
- Online registration link will appear on this page once open.
Entry fee: payment will be made online
- 1,000 JPY for online registration.
- 1,500 JPY for walk-in entry on the day of the event. *We only accept walk-in only if spots are still available
- Lift ticket is not included in the entry fee. It can be purchased on the day of the event at Hanazono 308.
- All entrants must be able to ski or snowboard in a controlled manner, and can safely jib on ski/snowboard (self-declaration)
- Have snowboard insurance or equivalent insurance
- Helmet is required. Helmet rental is available at 1,500 JPY.
- There is no age limits. However, minors (under 18 years old) are required to bring the signed agreement form if unaccompanied by parents.
|9:00～9:30||Registration at Hanazono EDGE|
|9:30～10:15||Inspection and practice|
|10:15～10:30||Riders' Meeting (before the tent)|
|10:30～11:30||First heat jam session|
|14:30～||Awards ceremony (before the tent)|
*The event may be cancelled or changed in case of bad weather.
Inquiries: If you have any questions regarding the registration of payment, please send us an e-mail at [email protected] or call us at +81 0136-21-6600.
Terms & Conditions：
- If the client cancels registration or did not show up (no-show), the entry fee is non-refundable
- Registration will be closed once the maximum capacity is reached without notice
- Parents' consent is required for entrants under 18. Participant is required to bring the signed agreement form if unaccompanied by parents
- Sports insurance is required to enter the event
- At the time of reception, you will be asked to fill out a "Pledge" in the event of a disaster
- Helmets are required for all entrants (paid helmet rental is available, a limited number of helmets are available)
- Competition schedule, method, judging criteria along with others, are subjected to change before the event due to causes like weather, number of participants, etc.
- On the event's day, except for the kicker areas, Hanazono Niseko will operate as usual. Please come and enjoy your day at Hanazono.