HANAZONO Banked Slalom 2018
Thank you for joining the Banked Slalom 2018!
The HANAZONO Banked Slalom will be held on March 18th, 2018. This time trial race is held in the Hanazono quarter pipe and main park. Hand-dug banked turns are blended with the existing terrain park area to create a unique course for both skiers and snowboarders. Both glory and prizes from our sponsors are awarded to the fastest in each category!
- 2,000 JPY for online registration to be paid at the counter on the day of event.
- 2,500 JPY for walk-in entry on the day of event *There's no walk-in entry accepted this year
- Lift ticket is not included in the entry fee. It can be purchased on the day of event.
How to enter: Sorry, entry has been closed as we reached 80 participants, and there will no walk-in spot for this event.
- All entrants must be able to ski or snowboard in a controlled manner.
- Helmet is required. Helmet rental is available at 1,500 JPY.
- There is no age limits. However, minors (under 18 years old) are required to bring the signed agreement form if unaccompanied by parents
- Male snowboard
- Male ski
- Female snowboard and ski
|8:30～9:30||Registration at HANAZONO 308|
|9:30～10:30||Inspection and practice|
※The event may be cancelled in case of bad weather.
Terms & Conditions：
- Entry fee is non-refundable
- Registration will be closed once the maximum capacity is reached without notice
- Parents' consent is required for entrants under 18. Participant is required to bring the signed agreement form if unaccompanied by parents
- Sports insurance is required to enter the event
- Helmets are required for all entrants (rental cost 1,500JPY)
- Competition schedule and method are subjected to change