HANAZONO Banked Slalom
The HANAZONO Banked Slalom will be held on March 17th, 2019. This time trial race is held in the Hanazono quarter pipe and main park. Hand-dug banked turns are blended with the existing terrain park area to create a unique course for both skiers and snowboarders. Both glory and prizes from our sponsors are awarded to the fastest in each category!
- 2,000 JPY for online registration to be paid at the counter on the day of event.
- 2,500 JPY for walk-in entry on the day of event.
- Lift ticket is not included in the entry fee. It can be purchased on the day of event.
- All entrants must be able to ski or snowboard in a controlled manner.
- A helmet is required. Helmet rental is available at 1,500 JPY.
- There are no age limits. However, minors (under 18 years old) are required to bring the signed agreement form if unaccompanied by parents
- Male snowboard
- Male ski
- Female snowboard and ski
|8:30～9:30||Registration at HANAZONO 308|
|9:30～10:30||Inspection and practice|
※The event may be cancelled in case of bad weather.
Terms & Conditions：
- Entry fee is non-refundable
- Registration will be closed once the maximum capacity is reached without notice
- Parents' consent is required for entrants under 18. Participant is required to bring the signed agreement form if unaccompanied by parents
- Sports insurance is required to enter the event
- Helmets are required for all entrants (rental cost 1,500JPY)
- Competition schedule and method are subjected to change