Hanazono Banked Slalom
The Hanazono Banked Slalom will be held on March 28th, 2021, the trial race is going to be held in the Hanazono quarter pipe and main park!
Maximum number of participants: 50
- Male snowboard
- Male ski
- Female snowboard and ski
How to enter: Online registration (We accept walk-in only if spots are still available)
- If the maximum number of participants is reached before the event, no walk-in will be available.
- Once the maximum number of participants is reached, we will close the registration. Early registration highly recommended.
- Online registration
From 10:00 am on March 8nd to 3:00 pm on March 27th
Entry fee: payment will be made online
- 2,000 JPY for online registration.
- 2,500 JPY for walk-in entry on the day of the event. *We only accept walk-in only if spots are still available
- Lift ticket is not included in the entry fee. It can be purchased on the day of the event at Hanazono 308.
- All entrants must be able to ski or snowboard in a controlled manner.
- Have snowboard insurance or equivalent insurance
- A helmet is required. Helmet rental is available at 1,500 JPY.
- There are no age limits. However, minors (under 18 years old) are required to bring the signed agreement form if unaccompanied by parents
|9:00～9:30||Registration at Hanazono EDGE|
|9:30～10:30||Inspection and practice|
*The event may be cancelled in case of bad weather.
Inquiries: If you have any questions regarding the registration of payment, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +81 0136-21-6600.
Terms & Conditions：
- If the client cancels registration or did not show up (no-show), the entry fee is non-refundable
- Registration will be closed once the maximum capacity is reached without notice
- Parents' consent is required for entrants under 18. Participant is required to bring the signed agreement form if unaccompanied by parents
- Sports insurance is required to enter the event
- At the time of reception, you will be asked to fill out a "Pledge" in the event of a disaster
- Helmets are required for all entrants (paid helmet rental is available, a limited number of helmets are available)
- Competition schedule, method, judging criteria along with others, are subjected to change before the event due to causes like weather, number of participants, etc.
- On the event's day, except for the kicker areas, Hanazono Niseko will operate as usual. Please come and enjoy your day at Hanazono.
Residents of and visitors to Sapporo, please refrain from attending the event due to the request from the Hokkaido government.
The event may also be cancelled depending on the new coronavirus outbreak.