【CANCELLED】Hanazono Banked Slalom
Due to concerns over the spread of COVID-19, we regretfully announce the cancellation of the event.
Hanazono Banked Slalom is held in the Hanazono quarter pipe and main park!
Maximum number of participants: 50
- Male snowboard
- Male ski
- Female snowboard and ski
How to enter: Online registration (We accept walk-in only if spots are still available)
- If the maximum number of participants is reached before the event, no walk-in will be available.
- Once the maximum number of participants is reached, we will close the registration. Early registration highly recommended.
- Online registration
Entry fee: payment will be made online
- 2,000 JPY for online registration.
- 2,500 JPY for walk-in entry on the day of the event. *We only accept walk-in only if spots are still available
- Lift ticket is not included in the entry fee. It can be purchased on the day of the event at Hanazono 308.
- All entrants must be able to ski or snowboard in a controlled manner.
- Have snowboard insurance or equivalent insurance
- A helmet is required. Helmet rental is available at 1,500 JPY.
- There are no age limits. However, minors (under 18 years old) are required to bring the signed agreement form if unaccompanied by parents
|9:00～9:30||Registration at Hanazono EDGE|
|9:30～10:30||Inspection and practice|
*The event may be cancelled in case of bad weather.
Inquiries: If you have any questions regarding the registration of payment, please send us an e-mail at [email protected] or call us at +81 0136-21-6600.
Terms & Conditions：
- If the client cancels registration or did not show up (no-show), the entry fee is non-refundable
- Registration will be closed once the maximum capacity is reached without notice
- Parents' consent is required for entrants under 18. Participant is required to bring the signed agreement form if unaccompanied by parents
- Sports insurance is required to enter the event
- At the time of reception, you will be asked to fill out a "Pledge" in the event of a disaster
- Helmets are required for all entrants (paid helmet rental is available, a limited number of helmets are available)
- Competition schedule, method, judging criteria along with others, are subjected to change before the event due to causes like weather, number of participants, etc.
- On the event's day, except for the kicker areas, Hanazono Niseko will operate as usual. Please come and enjoy your day at Hanazono.